Accurate Precious Metals

Shopping Bag

No products in the cart.

1 oz American Gold Eagle (Random Year)

As low as:

as low as $2,416.08

Only online pricing represented. In-store pricing will differ.

Pricing

Free shipping on orders over $500

Pricing
Specifications

Additional information

Weight 0.0339 kg
Metal

Gold

Product Type

Coin

Country

United States of America

Diameter

32.70mm

Mint

US Mint

Year

Random Year

Thickness

2.87mm

Weight (Grams)

33.93 Grams

Weight (Troy Oz)

1.091 Troy Oz

Overview

The 1 oz American Gold Eagle is a highly sought-after gold bullion coin minted by the United States Mint. Authorized by the Gold Bullion Coin Act of 1985, the American Gold Eagle features a design by Augustus Saint-Gaudens on the obverse, depicting Lady Liberty striding forward with a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The reverse design by Miley Busiek features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her hatchlings.
Each 1 oz American Gold Eagle contains 1 troy ounce of 22 karat (91.67%) gold, with the remaining 8.33% consisting of silver and copper alloy for increased durability.
1 oz American Gold Eagles are popular among investors and collectors alike, as they are backed by the United States government and have a $50 face value that is guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.

Overview

The 1 oz American Gold Eagle is a highly sought-after gold bullion coin minted by the United States Mint. Authorized by the Gold Bullion Coin Act of 1985, the American Gold Eagle features a design by Augustus Saint-Gaudens on the obverse, depicting Lady Liberty striding forward with a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The reverse design by Miley Busiek features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her hatchlings.
Each 1 oz American Gold Eagle contains 1 troy ounce of 22 karat (91.67%) gold, with the remaining 8.33% consisting of silver and copper alloy for increased durability.
1 oz American Gold Eagles are popular among investors and collectors alike, as they are backed by the United States government and have a $50 face value that is guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.

Specifications

Additional information

Weight 0.0339 kg
Metal

Gold

Product Type

Coin

Country

United States of America

Diameter

32.70mm

Mint

US Mint

Year

Random Year

Thickness

2.87mm

Weight (Grams)

33.93 Grams

Weight (Troy Oz)

1.091 Troy Oz