Accurate Precious Metals is one of the largest precious metals dealers in Oregon and a fast growing company. Having served the Pacific Northwest for almost a decade, the Accurate vision is to expand with retail locations across the Northwest and nationally. We are a precious metals company that believes in building trust.
We’ve built our company on that simple principle. It’s what makes us different. It’s what makes us special. We could talk about our experience in the gold and silver industry, but we would rather talk about who we are and what we care about. We are a local family business who has worked very hard to build trust with every single one of our clients since the first day we opened our doors. If you’re looking for a fast growing family owned company that has a national presence then we at Accurate would be interested in talking with you.
Jewelry Sales Associate
Jewelry Sales Associate
Must be fluent in both Spanish and English
- $13 to $20 Hourly (plus commission)
Accurate Precious Metals Refineries are looking for highly motivated individuals that speak both English and Spanish. We expect our sales professionals to achieve personal sales targets by turning every one of our customer’s life’s meaningful moments into a celebration worth remembering by offering fine jewelry and bullion investment experience that is approachable, special, and lasting. Our sales professionals are to engage with customers in such a manner as to create excitement for and make our products as relevant and accessible to as many people as possible.
We provide training on sales techniques and product and service knowledge to create a refreshing and uplifting shopping experience for our customers.
We expect our sales professionals to demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, and safety of self and others.
The services that we offer
– Bullion Coin Investment
– Jewelry Sales
Essential Job Functions:
- Achieve personal targets that drive sales
- Work with teammates towards goals, creating a positive working atmosphere, and supporting each other to combine individual strengths.
- Provide product knowledge, features, and benefits to all customers when presenting merchandise
- Attend required monthly meetings
- Operate point of sale (POS) and take payment or obtain credit authorization
- Follow receiving and processing procedures
- Display merchandise and promotional materials following corporate merchandising plans
- Perform business opening and closing procedures as outlined
- Perform basic housekeeping, such as vacuuming the carpet, cleaning display surfaces, cleaning merchandise, and washing windows
- Maintain safety and security of location by following all Loss Prevention and Security policy and procedures
- Participate in the inventory process
- Complete case counts
- Maintain flexibility to work any shift, including weekends, holidays and overtime
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications/Education:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Commitment to excellence, desire to grow and ability to provide a refreshing shopping experience
- Goal-oriented and sales are driven and passion to succeed
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Maintain confidentiality
- Accuracy/attention to detail
- Must be Bilingual – Able to speak English and Spanish
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Sales, retail and/or jewelry experience
Accurate PMR Is A Trusted Gold Buyer In Following Cities Of Oregon:
Stayton, Wilsonville, McMinnville, Keizer, Aumsville, Silverton, Woodburn, Portland, Albany, Tigard, Hillsboro, Dallas, Lake Oswego and Beaverton.